The teen years can be confusing, difficult, and challenging! But they can also be awesome! Through Sunday classes, weekly outreach, regular scheduled activities, annual trips, retreats, and programs, the teens at Marion Avenue are challenged and equipped to live for Christ while they are in their youth. Each year, the teens can look forward to camps, trips, outreach events, fun activities, and many opportunities to grow in God’s Word. Our teens have the unique opportunity to host the National Our Time youth conference. Another exciting part of the youth ministry here at Marion Avenue is our Teen Church designed just for teenagers! We do everything within our power to provide the Bible-based wisdom that teens need, combined with the friendly atmosphere that teens enjoy!
- A church Senior and Junior High girls-10:00am
- B church Junior High Girls-10:00am
- B church Senior High Girls-10:00am
- A & B church Junior and Senior High Boys-10:00am
- A & B College and Career -10:00am
- Teen Church-10:45am
- Teen Bible Study-5:00pm
- Choir Rehearsal-5:30pm
- Teenage Visitation-3:00pm
- Teen Meal & Fellowship-6:00pm
- “Teen Hour”-6:30pm
- Weekly Youth Activity-3:00pm-7:00pm
Every week, an average of 150 teenagers pass through our doors. Marion Avenue believes in the future generation. Consider encouraging your teenager to be a part of what God is doing here!